[amayausers] Re: Patches

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 16:05:21 -0800

You can send a jpg of your design and the size you need it to patch supply
co and they will send you a quote.  I do all my Sheriffs badges through them
as well as numerous school patches, etc and have never had a problem.  They
send you a jpg of the sewout of your patch before production as well.

Sorry I took so long to get back this information, its been one of those
days :)

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx