[amayausers] Re: Military Name Tapes

  • From: "Jeff Banks" <banksje@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 13:10:57 -0700

Connie,

 I need to be corrected,,, the name holder is made by Fast Frames which
evidently is not Hoop Tech. I get confused. :) It can be viewed on a web
site where I found it at
http://www.embsupplies.com/accessoryselect.asp?Accessory=115&s2=qcw&Image=hoops.jpg&Category=Hoops/Holders.

 Melco has this device in stock.

Jeff Banks