[amayausers.com] Re: Live Designer

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 14:54:04 UT

This message was posted by DaveShowey on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/10/83.html#000006

QUOTE: ----- Originally posted by scot:
 You know when a company or a person is not up front about the price on a
product or service you know its overpriced or a very large amount of money
involved. I have been asking around about Live Designer's price for weeks. I
called Melco about a month ago and the salesmen were at the Open house at
Melco, So I ask the woman that answers the phone how much Live Designer was and
she said she didn't know. I am thinking, how could she not know? They dont sell
that many different products. I even ask on a forum and a Melco salesman tells
me to call him. He takes time to reply and all he had to do was type the $$$. I
would not use Melco Live Designer if you paid me now. Sorry, this pisses me off
the way Melco does this.  ----- Sorry Scot, but <a
href="http://www.mymelcoworld.com";>www.mymelcoworld.com</a> is meant to be an
online community for our customers to discuss Melco's products, share tips,
tricks, techniques, etc.  It was designed to belong to the customers of Melco.
Therefo
 re we have a strict policy to not use <a
href="http://www.mymelcoworld.com";>www.mymelcoworld.com</a> as a sales vehicle.
 We want our customers to join knowing it's not to try to sell them additional
products.  The list price of LiveDesigner varies on what level of the product
you are interested in and what current promotions we have in place.  To offer
you customers the ability to design embroidered AND printed products for
example has a list price of $5,000 for the first year and $3,395 each
additional year.