[amayausers.com] Re: Live Designer

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 13:45:21 UT

This message was posted by TinaK on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/10/83.html#000002

I too have been looking on how to do something similar to the Live Designer for
my site and there are some flash programs out there that you buy outright they
are not cheap however, but would cost less then having Live Designer for a
year.  You can always have someone develop a flash system for you as well.

I have heard alot of complaints about Live Designer...