[amayausers.com] Re: Live Designer

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 18:21:05 UT

This message was posted by Body Cover on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/10/83.html#000005

I think Live designer must have been designed by the same people that built the
Melco website. It is very unorganized and hard to use and incredible slow and
unreliable. These are not things that I want to reperesnt myself to perspective
customers that only see me as this link! I think they aren't aiming at the
right audience with the pricing and the way ot os geared towards higher end
sales. Just not of real world application, probably sounded great at the bard
meeting but in the real world to low of a performance level for the money
invested.

Just my opinion.