[amayausers.com] Re: Hooping System

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 20:21:24 UT

This message was posted by Rod or Sharon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/460.html#000004

Go to Hoopmaster.com and you can click on several videos and watch the
hoopmaster in use. When Roland purchased the All in One Hooper because his
trainer suggested it, that is what Melco carried. There may have been other
reasons--I don't know. Melco now carries the Hoopmaster as well. If Susan
Reidlinger is out there, Susan, share your experience--she did the same thing
and after disappointment and frustration, she purchased a Hoopmaster and is
very happy with it.  We have the Hoopmaster and wouldn't trade it for any other
system. Sharon