[amayausers.com] Re: Hooping System

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 18:13:25 UT

This message was posted by Di on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL.
Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/460.html#000014

When I went for training in Denver the instructor was demonstrating the All In
One and had trouble himself (it had the clips for the stabilizer). He just said
it takes practice and that he doesn't use it very often to do it well. Then
after reading many posts and watching the videos on both, I decided to buy the
Hoop Master. The first time I hooped something (a pique polo), it turned out
perfect!!! It was so easy to use and like Susan said, everything locks in place
and lines up so easily.

Yes it may cost more initially, but in the long run it will save you time when
hooping a large order. And time is money!!!