[amayausers.com] Re: Hooping System

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 13:15:20 UT

This message was posted by Mr. Sew & Sew on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/460.html#000011

If anyone is interested in an All-in-One Hooper, I will be selling mine
shortly.  It is about 1 1/2 years old and has the magnetic backing holder.  In
perfect shape.

We bought both the All-in-One and the Hoopmaster and I find each has its
benefits but I don't need both as I am beginning to run out of room on my
tables.  Since I have a larger investment in the Hoopmaster, I will be keeping
that one.  I will post this in the marketplace as well since I may be violating
some procedure here but I wanted to keep it with this thread.

Please contact me offlist if interested at tom@xxxxxxxxx

thanks
Tom