[amayausers.com] Re: Hooping System

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 05:40:14 UT

This message was posted by danielk on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/460.html#000010

I use to like the all in one hooper before i upgraded it. They replaced the
magnetic flaps that hold the backing on with sort of clamps that tear the
backing off when its time to remove the hoop.
So if you can find an older all in one hooper go for it, if not i strongly
suggest hoop master. I find The hoop master is more user friendly and harder to
mess up a shirt. but its all in personal preference.