[amayausers.com] Re: Hooping System

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 23:31:14 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/460.html#000005

When I bought mine, Melco was selling both of them...I had checked when we got
back from training and ordered one...both types were out of stock. Every time I
checked...out of stock. Finally got an email 'flyer' from Sal and his company
and just ordered it right from them.
I do a lot of 'XXl, XXXL, and XXXXL' polos and it is great for that-and the
limo jackets I do once a year now come out perfectly aligned. Used to be or or
two slightly off kilter trying to just do a hoop on the counter. The clips for
holding the backing in place really speed things up.
But like I said-I've never seen the other type in use.