[amayausers] Re: Copperplate bold font

  • From: "Jeff Banks" <banksje@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 08:50:27 -0700

Hi All,

One very important thing to do is to make sure that in Properties/View, that View Tie In and Tie Out stitches is on. If it is not on, then they will not show on screen on in the Stitches List. Terri, I think that probably the older file you opened did not have this turned on, just a guess? Melco has always defaulted this to Off, so unless it was turned on when you made the older file, it would be off.

As far as your question to needing to Convert Alphabets each time you load new software, this will depend on whether or not you install the alphabets. When you install the software it gives you choices of what to install. If you choose to install the alphabets each time, then yes, you will need to run the Convert Alphabets feature if you want them to not have the digitized tie stitches in them.

Jeff Banks
Melco Embroidery Systems

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lee or Terri Hoover" <lhoover2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>