[amayausers] Re: Copperplate bold font

  • From: "Steve Cohen" <steve208321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2006 10:44:34 -0500

I was looking at this issue and maybe someone can explain this to me. I have tried Cooperplate and Melco block as a test. I have a capitol I on my screen at .5" and have added and deleted lock in/lock out. It doesn't seem to matter if lock stitches are on or off but I still get the same number of stitches on that letter. 74 stitches for Cooperplate and 67 for Melco block. I would think it would be about 6 more stitches (3 for locking in and 3 for locking out) but it doesn't. Shouldn't the stitch count change? I have also gone to the stitch tab and traced the stitches and see no difference. Now I am concered that my stitches never were locking in and out. I have DesignShop 6.08.027

From: "Jan Calahan" <jcalahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 13:12:51 -0800 I am using this font, and have a few questions. I notice that it does NOT stay locked.any suggestions??? I have tie-in/tie-out checked, am I missing something??? Help!!!