[amayausers] Re: Copperplate bold font

  • From: "Jan Calahan" <jcalahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 11:26:21 -0800

That is exactly what I was talking about Steven. I used it on a sweat
shirt the other day. Noticed when I was trimming it, that it just
starting un-raveling...tried running it both ways,with and without
locks, no difference in stitch count.
Is this just a flaw in the font design? I understand why it would do it
when I enlarged the font to about 1" or so, but not at .45-.6
Any thoughts?

Jan
Oak Tree Embroidery
Oakley, CA
jcalahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

From: "Jan Calahan" <jcalahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 13:12:51 -0800
I am using this font, and have a few questions. I notice that it does
NOT stay locked.any suggestions???  I have tie-in/tie-out checked, am I
missing something??? Help!!!