[amayausers] Re: Copperplate bold font

  • From: "Silver Star Embroidery" <janel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 09:19:44 -0800

Jan,

I forgot to add that I used TI/TO #1 to test Copperplate.
#5 is a star pattern which functions well as a TI on fills or wide
columns because there is room for the top stitches to cover it up. I
don't recommend #5 as a TO. The multidirectional stitches are noticeable
and as Jeff noted they can protrude on small objects. I prefer to use a
TO pattern that stays inline with the stitch direction and #1 does the
best job of it.

Janel Harris
Silver Star Embroidery
www.silverstarembroidery.com