[amayausers] Re: Caps - low profile parts

  • From: "Body Cover Staff" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 11:56:14 -0800

Hats are the thing I hate the most on Amayas
We got the WACF frames with the machines.
Our old machines used the standard frames and we
hardly ever have side emb, and when we do we hoop again and run it like 2
jobs.
do they make adapters to use the old hoops on the new machines?
or any answers for the variable thickness of 6 panel centers
or does everyone else stand and watch the machine sew and raise and lower
material thickness when it gets to the center?
Hard to get any real production that way.
Thanks for any input.
Ron Vinyard
Owner / Graphic Designer
Body Cover / Magic Stitches