[amayausers] Re: Bobbin Tension ??

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 14:27:35 -0700

I have been testing it for a few months now and it works great. You can just put whatever garment you want on and it automatically detects the thickness and changes the setting as it sews. It makes corners and places where stitches tend to get thicker look more consistent, I get way less thread breaks and my roller life has improved dramatically. I do notice that sometimes on thinner items when the auto feature wants to set the MT at 1 or 2 I get some thread breaks. I don't think there is much out there that sews at 1 or 2 very well.

Anyways, I have been dying to ask what others thought of this once it was realeased but I can't mention anything in beta testing until it is realesed by Melco :)

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx
Medford, OR