[amayausers] Re: Bobbin Tension ??

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 12:05:51 -0700

I have to agree with Sharon here. I use the plastic sided NEB bobbins and very rarely have to adjust the tension on the bobbin with very little lint. I find running them a little tighter than recommended works best, but I have been doing that for years, even on the conventional machines.

By the way, is anyone running the upgraded software with the Auto Material Thickness feature? What do you think of it?

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx
Medford, OR