[amayausers] Bobbin Tension

  • From: "Sales staff" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 16:33:08 -0800

Just want to get an idea of how everyone gauges their Bobbin Tension.

I was thinking of investing in a Bobbin tension gauge so that
we can be more exacting and repeatable.
Has anyone used or is using one? are they easy or hard to learn/understand.

We've been using the "unwrap it from the pigtail and give the quick wrist snap"
method
we gauge at a 2" to 4" drop each wrist snap, at about right.
how does this measure up with everyone else. When we first got our Amayas I
thought
I remembered some conflicting statements in some of the paperwork but hadn't
pursued it at all.

Love to hear different methods to get a feel for where we stand.
and also does anyone use tighter or looser tensions for things like Caps or
other items?

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,  Ron Vinyard
Owner, Graphic Designer

Body Cover Design Screenprinting
Magic Stitches Embroidery

420  S.W. "H" Street
Grants Pass, OR  97526-2532  USA

www.bodycoverdesign.com
1-888-435-0176 Toll Free
1-541-471-1504 Local
1-541-471-0427 Fax

All outgoing e-mail certified Virus-Free
by Norton Internet Security 2004
updated weekly.