[amayausers] Re: Amaya Specific Digitizers Myth

  • From: Kushnerick <bkushner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 16:55:30 -0700

Anand

We use a 70/10 needle for virtually all our work and as standard
practice, I will try to remove all stitches shorter than 1mm. The
exceptions to this will be lock stitches, small lettering, small
details, etc.

I believe removing the short stitches improves the quality of the
stitchout, decreases the chance of putting a hole in delicate materials,
helps reduce chance of thread looping and/or breakage  plus reduces
stitch count..

Bob