[amayausers.com] Re: Amaya Cruise

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 13:44:47 UT

This message was posted by levelbest on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/219/3.html#000043

Tina - plan on.

You can't please everyone all the time.  I really appreciate the hard work you
have put in on getting us all together and the thoughtfulness of trying to
include everyone regardless of price range into the fun.

Regardless of the cruise line, it's the company I am looking forward to.  I
have a feeling that this group could have fun on any ship including the S.S.
Minnow.   ;)