[amayausers.com] Re: Amaya Cruise

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 22:09:22 UT

This message was posted by TinaK on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/5/1/5.html#000074

Hey Guys!

  Just wanted to let everyone know that the 2nd deposit is due on the 20th of
August anyone needing more time please contact me personally so we can see what
we can do.
   We continually are checking with Carnival for the Pre night hotel
reservations and they keep telling us to check back so as soon as they are out
I will let everyone know that was interested in doing a Pre Night.

  Also, be on the look out for bios on the teachers coming out soon and also
are last survey to help set the classes.

  I hope everyone is working on the digitizing challenge and we can't wait to
see everyone's results.