[amayausers.com] Re: Amaya Cruise

  • From: "Susan Davidson" <sewfly@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 18:06:48 -0500

Tina,

Hope it isn't too late to get you my 2nd deposit......somehow I had it due
in my calendar on the 25th of Aug, and I just read this......

I would like to put the 2nd deposit on the same cc as I did the initial
deposit.  I have filled out and faxed the form to Susan just a few minutes
ago.

So sorry to be late on this, I have to sign up for the Ft Worth ISS
next.....

Susan
Sewfly Embroidery