[amayausers.com] Re: Amaya Cruise

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 20:21:00 UT

This message was posted by TinaK on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/5/1/5.html#000070

I have some great news for those that are booked on the cruise!

Melco is giving us a trainer for the week!  One of the classes we will be
adding is Maintenance now...We hope to be adding a few more classes shortly so
please stay tuned for more updates...:-)

For those that are wanting to join us there is still time to book your cabin
please contact us if you have any questions about the cruise.

We are very limited on Balcony cabins at this time and they will go on first
come first deposit in basis...

Less then 7 months to go and counting!