[amayausers.com] Re: Amaya Cruise

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 19:22:58 UT

This message was posted by TinaK on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/5/1/6.html#000075

Reminder for those still looking for air!

Please arrive no later then 1pm into Florida on the day of the cruise and do
not schedule your return flight out of Florida until after 1pm.

Usually around labor day is when to look for air sales but that is not a sure
thing given the state of the airlines right now...

I don't know about all you guys but I am getting excited about the cruise as it
is getting closer now.  I booked my air yesterday and will be flying in a day
early so I can relax a little bit before the cruise!