[amayausers.com] Re: Amaya Cruise

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 21:56:42 UT

This message was posted by Aaron on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/219/2.html#000029

Hey Ed,

Now how am I supposed to enjoy my cruise walking around taking pictures in my
boxers if I am attencding classes all day?

Some good ideas there and Melco supplying the demo machine is at the top of my
wish list  :)

Just to let you all know we can't have classes too early cause I got to get my
rest after the wild nights on the cruise.  i can usually rustle myself out of
bed by 9 or 10 pretty easy though.