[access-uk] Re: xp home serial please.

  • From: "MARTIN WILSHER" <m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 09:17:52 +0100

HI Billy. if you have a recovery disc, which you put into the pc and hit enter to run, so to speak, to recover your pc, you most likely do not need to know your windows cd key. if you need to know it, it's most likely on the side of the pc case.

hth
Hope to hear from you soon.

from Martin.

Please email me at:

m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks.

if you're interested in discussing everything soft toy animal related, please visit my group at:

http://groups.msn.com/thesofttoyanimalcollectorsgroup

please visit my website:

www.btinternet.com/~m.wilsher

----- Original Message ----- From: "TrueBlue & Proud" <the.loyalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>