[access-uk] Re: xp home serial please.

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 23:48:54 +0100

Hi Carol.

Yeah it could come in quite handy.

I haven't forgotten about you on the wireless btw.

Will be writing ya a wee email on that tomorrow, promise.

smiles
Dj Paddy
"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion,
It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning,
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."
-- Popular Usenet Sig
----- Original Message ----- From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>