[access-uk] Re: xp home serial please.

  • From: "TrueBlue & Proud" <the.loyalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 12:15:33 +0100

Marie, I've just run the software, and it at first glance, it looks a really helpful piece of software, and is very easy to use, even for me, lol.
My good buddy George does it again, thanks mate.
Billy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marie Baisez" <marie.baisez@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 02/09/2005

link:-
**
the

-- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.344 / Virus Database: 267.10.18/90 - Release Date: 05/09/2005

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.344 / Virus Database: 267.10.18/90 - Release Date: 05/09/2005