[access-uk] Re: outlook express problem

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 09:59:47 -0000

Sounds like you have the group by conversation option checked, which I find
very useful, as it puts all the same subject lines together in your inbox, this
makes it easier to read. The left arrow key collapses a thread, and the right
arrow expands the thread, so to get rid of a group of messages with the same
subject line that you are not interested in, make them collapsed, then hit
delete, and they are gone -

Andy