[access-uk] outlook express problem

  • From: "Derek Hornby" <derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 17:45:16 -0000

Hi All
Has anyone any  ideas what  I could try to fix the following problem.

While in  an outlook express  folder (any  folder such as *sent  items*
*inbox* etc) it takes 30 to 40 or so  seconds to move  down from one mail
item to  another.
So if the *inbox*  has say 4  emails and I am on the first email,
it can take   over 2 minutes just to go down that list.
Note  I am using windows/98se  and this is first  time I have had this
problem.

Thank you.

Regards,
Derek