[access-uk] Re: outlook express problem

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 21:22:15 -0000

Hi Derek and Andy,

Having read this thread I think I may be able to give the information that
is required in order for you both to compact messages/folders in Outlook
Express .

1.  alt F for file
2.  cursor down to where it says Folder
4.  Press right Arrow once, which will bring up another menu.
5.  Cursor down this menu until you reach either compact or Compact all
folders, whichever you require, and then press enter.

I hope this helps.

Alexander Shannon