[access-uk] Re: Washing machine or washer drier recommendations

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 13:09:33 +0100

Hi Sandra

Glad to know yours is still going strong but, after 17 years of use, you
would hardly mind if it went on the blink?  My poor experiences were both
with Electrolux and, as it happened, both seemed to have the same problem,
the element in the dryer.  The engineer told me on each occasion with the
two machines that they were notorious for breaking down, and that it was
normally the heating element that went.  They were both very similar
machines, and not wildly accessible either.  I could only use one programme
on each as the dials were fixed, so I used a bit of Braille dymo to mark
where appropriate.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns
J&M Work-Ability