[access-uk] Re: Washing machine or washer drier recommendations

  • From: "whizza" <whizza8@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 20:05:41 +0100

Hi Jacky,
I was surprised to read your no no no to a washer drier combination. I've had a Zenuci washer drier which is now, wait for it, seventeen years old ! ! The engineers have only visited once to fix the lock on the door! I'll be replacing it soon and I won't hesitate to get another Zenuci combination. Don't know how Audrey would find them for accessibility; I marked mine myself with clear dots from the RNIB for the programs I use most and it's worked for me. In the end, though, I suppose it all comes down to individual experiences and luckily, mine has been a good one. Maybe the thing will break down now that I've been singing its praises. I'll just have to keep everything crossed that it goes on for another few months at least.

Cheers,
Sandra.