[access-uk] Re: Washing machine or washer drier recommendations

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 15:08:56 +0100

Thanks Audrey. I'd be grateful for that information and then will check it out.

--
Carol P
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Audrey
Tonge Sent: 20 May 2011 09:08
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Washing machine or washer drier
recommendations
HI everyone.

I find that I need to buy a new washing machine and would
like to know what others would recommend from a blind
persons angle. I am also looking into washer dryers as
an alternative and wonder about others experiences of these as well.

Any recommendations and advice would be greatly
appreciated.
Thanks

Audrey

link:- **