[access-uk] Re: Using Pop3 Email away from home

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 15:48:22 +0100

Hi Paul

I think Gmail is different though, it lets you use it anywhere.  Some ISPs
just don't allow you to do that in the same way, and I guess BT is one of
them.  Anyway it wasn't that important, I was too busy catching up with
people to be bothered if I am honest.  I took both my iPad Mini and iPhone,
and used these for Twitter and SkyGo.  That was enough for me.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Twitter: @thebrownsplace
Skype: Thejackmate