[access-uk] Re: Giraffe Reader website

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 15:26:23 +0100

Hi Adrian.

The Giraffe reader is a compact folding stand for the iPhone made of durable plastic which allows you to position your iPhone in the correct position and at the correct § to take pictures of documents for scanning. If you want more information, I will forward your details if you email me off list to the creator of the stand who will get back to you very promptly with answers to any questions you may have.

All the best, Ibrahim.

-----Original Message----- From: Adrien Collins
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2014 3:15 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Giraffe Reader website

Hi

I have never heard of this product, what is it?

Regards

Adrien