[access-uk] Re: Upgrading notetaker

  • From: "ari" <aridamoulakis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 19:20:01 +0200

If you love braille, especially Grade 2 braille, and want to make calendar entries in g2 and not have to mess around too much with translation, then go for the BN, but if you want access to mainstream stuff such as Pocket Skype, then go for the PM. I've never used an Omni, but I've used a PM for a bit, and for me being a braille user I can't stand it. But what I'd also look at if I were you maybe it would work out cheaper to get a normal pda with MobileSpeak Pocket or Pocket Hal and somehow find a braille keyboard and display? Am not too sure about that, though. Ari