[access-uk] Re: Upgrading notetaker

  • From: "Terry Clasper" <terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 09:03:15 +0100

Mike as everyone says all have there advantages and disadvantages.
If you are concerned about UK support then effectively there are only two choices the BrailleNote or PacMate. Then apart from the obvious stuff like how you like the ergonomics of each product its down to what you want to do and what input method you want and the support each option gives in these regards.
Very happy to chat off list if you want
terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
msn: terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx