[access-uk] Re: Upgrading notetaker

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 10:29:36 +0100

Hi Ray,

We no longer sell the Sense, it is handled by Force Ten.  We will be
selling, and recommend, the Braille Note, as the most stable Braille system
out there.  It does have problems, as others have said, but they all do, and
I believe it is the most efficient, and more relevant to Mike's question, it
has many similar commands to his Braille Lite.  This is my own opinion as a
user of course, not a sales opinion.

All the best

Steve

All the best

Steve

From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> If you don't know who sells it, how can you suggest that you
> can't get support for it??
>
> George.

orhan deniz

database 3186 (20080613) __________