[access-uk] Re: Ultra Mobile PCs

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 07:41:33 +0100

Hi Dean,

I would just install over my network.

All the best

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Dean Wilcox
Sent: Monday 25 August 2008 22:02
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Ultra Mobile PCs

Is the idea of the docking cable on this Advent
PC to allow you to connect to a PC?  If yes,
would this let me install programs using the
desktop CD ROM and does it need drivers
installed?  I ask as I'm thinking a small laptop
like this would be good to have to take to places
like job interviews but the problem of not being
able to install something that isn't stored on a
pen drive very easily makes me curious.

<andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

OS