[access-uk] Re: Ultra Mobile PCs

  • From: "Mark Threadgold" <m.j.threadgold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 14:44:33 +0100

Carol,

I have had the 4211 for a month or so now.  All the software I have
installed, including Office 2003 and Hal, I put from the CD onto an external
hard drive and then installed to the 4211 from that.

It's an excellent little machinem, imho, too.  Just bought another for my
daughters birthday.
hth

Mark Threadgold

Of all the things I have ever lost, The one I miss most is my mind...