[access-uk] Re: SA to Go - new online screenreader

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 12:35:17 +0100

George and others.  I won't say I'm overly annoyed by Steve's peculiar
reply to Tink's original questions, and if only he'd indicated early
on he was mixing his answers with her questions I wouldn't have been
thrown by it.  As it was, and as you say, the salutation was followed
immediately by the full email header.  (Full email headers in forward
ed or replied messages are an annoyance to me, but one I know I have
to live with.)

Anyway, just a little consideration in replies is all I really am
asking for.  Netiquette.

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx