[access-uk] Re: SA to Go - new online screenreader

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 15:18:35 +0100

Hi DJ,

I've just given it a go for you since I know I got it working last weekend.

At that time I was advised I had a screen reader running and to close it, then the prompt came up about pressing Alt+R to run the programme.

Today I unloaded JAWS and then tried to run it from your link and nothing appeared to happen.

I then ran the WEB page and got the prompt to press "Enter". It seems that at this stage I'd pressed "Enter" to download the file, which is not what I wanted to run so, somewhere along the line, I hadn't got the prompt to press Alt+R.

Give it a go by loading the page from the "Run" command, press Alt+R when it says "Press Enter" and see what happens.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>