[access-uk] Re: SA to Go - new online screenreader

  • From: "Joan Muir" <wjmuir.twadugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 14:45:09 +0100

O George, how I agree with you!

Best wishes,

Joan.
----- Original Message ----- From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2007 11:06 AM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: SA to Go - new online screenreader

Hi Derek,

When one sees a message which begins, "Dear Tink,", no
signature, and the next thing is the Header of the original
message, it is not unreasonable to assume the author
accidentally sent the message before completing it.

It is list etiquette in general to add a comment such as
"answers below".  And I don't mean just this list, but
internet lists in general.

George.