[access-uk] Re: SA to Go - new online screenreader

  • From: "Damon" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 05:23:33 +0100

David. If you are using Internet Explorer read on.

When it asks you to hit alt-R to continue, you need to also hit return. alt-R + return. Same goes for any other alt commands it may ask you to fulfill.

I found this fall-off-a-log simple

Hope this helps.

...Damon

----- Original Message ----- From: "David W Wood" <g3yxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>