[access-uk] NC10

  • From: "Saqib" <saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 11:13:39 +0100

Hi all. My NC10 netbook is playing up for some reason. Every time I try to boot
it up it brings up an list of options. They are options relating to safe mode
or starting Windows as normal. When I select any of these options the process
just goes around in a loop and the netbook just reboots and I get the same
screen with those options. I selected start windows as normal and when the XP
logo appears on the screen the machine will then reboot its self. The machine
did take a fall yesterday as it fell off my sofa arm and this problem accured.
I went to shut it down and got up and nearly tripped over the wire and the
netbook flew off the arm of the sofa.