[access-uk] NC10

  • From: "Saqib" <saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 21:44:19 +0100

Hi all. I have resolved my problem with the netbook. I managed to buy a
external drive which is an LG brand. I plugged it in and connected it to the
netbook with it's USB cable. The netbook asked me to hit any key to boot from
the DVD drive. From there on I went through a formatting process which took
over half an hour. The netbook rebooted its self then started to install XP and
that took quite a while and I was asked questions reguards to configuration. I
also had to install the Samsung drivers from the disk supplied. All in all the
whole process took one and an half hours and the netbook runs much faster now.
I won't be installing many apps as I think that might of bin one of the things
which was slowing it down when starting up. Before I had MS Office Student 2007
amongst 3 screen readers along with lot of other applications and voices.