[access-uk] Re: Ipod question

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 20:00:06 -0000

Hi

Thanks for the credit concerning the web site, and I hope people find it
useful.  I wrote the RNIB article.  I think the installation of Rockbox on
the iPod products is more difficult because there is not an installer
program to automate the process.  However I have prepared an audio tutorial
telling you specifically how to install it and demonstrating it available on
the site, so feel free to listen to that.

Brian Hartgen

MSN: brian@xxxxxxxxxxx
SKYPE: brianhartgen
SKYPE IN UK:  0208-133-7186