[access-uk] Re: Choosing/switching mobile phone/providers questions

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 22:36:57 +0100

Chris,

I've seen various messages from you on this one, ... but am not quite clear about this £7.50 credit you get each month. (Got me thinking more seriously about this now ...)

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Monday, April 28, 2008 6:29 PM (UK time), Chris Hallsworth at christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx said:

Hi Dave and all, I used to be with Orange Pay as you Go, and, to be
honest, they've made me go into a lot of debt, because I had to top
up £50 just to use my phone for calling, texting and using it as a
modem for my laptop. Now I'm on O2 I only have to top up £15 a month
to get unlimited calls and texts to anyone on O2, to which I contact
mainly, and £7.50 comes out of my credit every month so I'll never
have to pay for using my phone as a modem again. Just my £0.02 worth.
I should also note that when we were on Orange, we as in my
girlfriend and myself, they decided to disconnect my girlfriend for
no reason whatsoever, as well as cause lots of hassles for us, like
giving us things we didn't want. So as a result I forced her to go on
to O2, and I moved onto O2 shortly afterwards, and we've been happy
ever since with their deals. I also own an O2 Simplicity Sim Only
contract and that's going down very well.