[access-uk] Re: Choosing/switching mobile phone/providers questions

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 14:20:15 +0100

Yep, I realize that, but some people still have their 6630's around and I think Catherine may have referred to hers ...

Cheers for the info though.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Saturday, April 26, 2008 1:28 PM (UK time), Steve Nutt at steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx said:

Hi Carol,

Just to point out that older phones like the 6630 are no longer
available, and you are therefore, not likely to get them from an
operator with a new contract.  Third Edition phones are the "in
thing" now, such as the E65, E75, N82 (The best phone ever so far in
my view), the N95, etc.

All the best

Steve